That's right, Kiddies. It's done.
At least, V1 is.
I'm sure I'll go on a decorating kick again in the future, but for now... if I never have to script another fucking light switch, it'll be too soon.
You'll also notice I renamed the file entry. Nostalgic as it may be, I could not in good conscience leave it named Bedroom Redecorated. We've gone way past the bedroom, let me tell you...
I also want to say that converting that many screenshots from bmp to jpg one at a time was an amazing pain in my ass.
Here's hoping I didn't screw something up, and forget to add a file into the archive. I think I got everything, but to be honest I've been working on this off and on so long that I can't for the life of me remember what all custom resources I used...
Oh, well, I'm sure I'll find out.